The Make WordPress Marketing team has just let us know that they will send us some material for the Glasgow Contributor Day!
The Marketing team is one of the newest teams in Make WordPress and one of the busiest! It is a great support to all the other Make WordPress teams and to the wider community as well as an essential link between them all.
Because, who doesn’t need better communication, right?
According to the Marketing team’s page in the Make WordPress site:
“We help produce content, campaigns, and strategy to help the WordPress Project overall, Meetup Participation, and gain data to better communicate with agencies, developers, and end-users”https://make.wordpress.org/marketing/handbook/about/who-are-we/
The Marketing team will be lead, remotely, by Abha Thakor.
Abha has been in the WordCamp London 2018 organising team, organiser WordCamp Belfast and WP15 campaigns, WordCamp Dublin 2017 team, volunteer at WordCamps, speaker, trainer. Member of the WP marketing team and a web and communications professional.
So, how can I contribute?
Bring your headphones !
The Marketing team is super busy with several projects, either already running or in the pipeline. Here’s just some of them:
- Prepare on-boarding infographics for WordPress events and teams
- Maintain and review a curated list of information resources available to the whole community
- Publish articles on interesting use cases
- Work on tutorials
- … and the list goes on and on!
Find out more
- Make WordPress Marketing team page: https://make.wordpress.org/marketing
- The Marketing Team’s handbook: https://make.wordpress.org/marketing/handbook/